This Is Me

I live in a world that is not my own that I succumb to in many ways. I live by a code that leaves me to find joy in the small things in life. Not take advantage of anything. Love and learn from everyone I meet in my journey. And especially to learn what it means to be selfless in more ways I thought possible. I am a Army wife. It is what I do. I have a love hate relationship with what I do. But do I regret it? No way.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Myths & Tips

Thought this was interesting.
I'm not a huge egg fan, but this talked about several things I had always wondered.

Myths About Eggs


Found an equally as interesting article on juice. I heart juice. I had no idea that there was sooooo much sugar in juices. I knew  there was SOME but not a TON.

Check it out!

Worst Juices


OMG! I love this one! Take these common misconceptions and see what the experts say! Some of them don't apply to me, but some of them are awesome.

Health Rules You Can Bend

No comments: