This Is Me

I live in a world that is not my own that I succumb to in many ways. I live by a code that leaves me to find joy in the small things in life. Not take advantage of anything. Love and learn from everyone I meet in my journey. And especially to learn what it means to be selfless in more ways I thought possible. I am a Army wife. It is what I do. I have a love hate relationship with what I do. But do I regret it? No way.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Breaded Chicken Strips

2 tbsp flour
1 c. italian season bread crumbs
1 whisked egg
2 tbsp oil
raw chicken strips
ziploc baggie

FYI: This recipe is a little messy by yourself so I suggest having the baggy propped open to easily drop the chicken in or drag your friend or hubs to help! ;)

Pour italian season bread crumbs into baggie for later use.
Have oil on low/med heat with a med sized skillet
Sprinkle flour on a plate large enough for the chicken strip to fit all the way across.
Roll chicken around in four until evenly coated.
Dip strip in egg coating and place in the baggie (I fit three strips in at a time)
Shake until evenly coated and place on heated skillet.

Cook about 8-10 minutes rotating sides frequently to prevent burning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy. Had something like this last week on top of some mixed salad greens. Good stuff :D